To manage Organisation and License Settings, go to Settings > Organisation. A list of settings is available.
The Organisation Settings record the trading name of the business. Details from here are used on documents such as Invoices, Statements, Packing Slips and reports. Go to Settings > Organisation > Organisation Settings and select Edit in the toolbar to activate fields.
Enter your business details and Save.
License settings are established when a License is first created.
Changes can be made at any time within the software. Go to Settings > Organisation > License Settings and select Edit in the toolbar to activate fields.
- Partner: your point of contact for software support.
- License Package: the Infusion Online subscription for the license.
- Country: the country Infusion Online is licensed for use in.
- Zone ID: your local timezone.
- Sessions Limit: the number of Users that may be signed in at one time. Note that there may be multiple user accounts, the Session Limit determines how many can use Infusion Online at the same time. If all sessions are in use, subsequent Users are presented with a notification to advise that Session Limits are exceeded.
Changes made to the License Package or Sessions Limit will generate a change of subscription fee.