Defaults For New Customers
Settings available for new customers are: (defaults indicated in brackets)
- Account Type (Individual) : Define if new customers are individuals or organisations, this can be changed manually during the customer addition
- Require an order number on quotes and invoices (OFF):
- International customer (OFF):
- Send statements (ON):
- Accept Backorders (ON):
- Allow discount matrix pricing (ON):
- Include pricing on packing slips (OFF):
- Define the Default Payment Terms to be applied to a new customer account when created.
Options available are Number of days after the Invoice date, Cash Sale or Given day after EOM.
Customer account numbers can be set to either use an Automatic Account Number or be manually entered. The next automatic number to be used is displayed in the Next Account Number field. This can be edited / set to a desired value. If the value in this field is below existing accounts, the system will skip using these so duplicates aren’t created.
Use the toggle buttons to specify which fields are mandatory when creating a new customer record.