Steps to completing a stocktake
Follow these steps to complete a stocktake.
1. Ensure all pending invoices, credits, and stock receipts dated on or before the stocktake have been processed.
2. Create a stocktake.
3. Set the time the stocktake will take place and select Start Stocktake.
4. Print the stocktake sheets (before or after you start the stocktake).
5. Count the stock, recording on the sheets the number of units in stock for each listed product. More than one person can complete different batches of a stocktake.
6. Enter the batch counts into Infusion.
7. Repeat steps 5–6 until the stock is counted and entered.
8. Print the Variance Report to assess variations between the expected and actual stock levels.
9. Post / Complete the stocktake.